The Pokemon Blazed Glazed Walkthrough team is a group of Pokemon Blazer fans who love the Pokemon games and the Pokémon Blazer app. We like to share what we know about them.
Pokemon Blazed Glazed walkthrough Just Desserts
Hey, hey everybody! Welcome to my brand new playthrough of Pokemon Blazed Glazed! If you haven’t seen my last post, in summary, I’m an idiot. In this post, I will play through the original series starting from the beginning of the first game! You’re going to love it.
I was removing files from my phone when I accidentally got rid of my Storm Silver save the file in the process. This was part of the zip file, so it was probably part of it.
Anyway, it’s been a while since I’ve played a hack of Pokemon Emerald. I used to do so regularly when I was a kid, but my interest in the series died down a bit. I’d have to say that, for the most part, the newer games are a lot better than, the older ones, and I’m looking forward to getting back into the series.
Glazed is a remake of an original Pokemon game released in Japan. There is an archipelago of different versions of the game. Blazed Glazed is a more polished version of Glazed.
The new additions will include several Kalos starters and will expand on Pokémon from Gen 5 and 6 with new types and new gameplay mechanics.
- You can follow these steps to create a blazing glazed tutorial video.
- First, choose your pokemon and its level. Then select your favourite route. Next, choose the items you will use for the video. And finally, choose the background.
- At the end of the video, show the pokemon in its final form and teach it how to move. Then make it explode.
Watch Video Walkthrough Here
watch this video to understand the complete walkthrough.
Walkthrough Pokemon Glazed – Tunod Region
Legendary Pokemon. This Pokemon is difficult to catch due to its hidden moveset. You must surf on Mt. Stratus. From there, head down the waterfall, then up the mountain, and then head north.
Go to all three caves to catch them. Once you have all three and a door will appear to Regigigas. MewAfter the Tunod League head back to the top of Mt. Stratus, where you fought him before.
Make sure you have a spot at your party, ask for his help, and he will gladly come. He lives near the Seaspray port and the sea, heading to Seaspray city.
Head north until you find a cave, surf, and head west to see the house with the Rare Candy and battle the man inside. Once you have defeated him, follow the path west of Darkwood, and you will eventually end up in the mountain where the cave is located.
When you have an item that can’t be bought anywhere else, it’s a great way to build up your collection. And for those who can’t get enough of the Pokémon franchise, Reshiram, an Electric/Dragon-type Pokémon, has recently been added to the game.
- The first Pokemon you will meet is a Pokeball.
- After walking around, you can collect a Pokeball from the box; when you have a Pokeball, you can catch a pokemon.
- You can see a small blue light on the top of the Pokeball
- You must catch the Pokemon with the Pokeball to level it up
- To catch a pokemon, you press B then A on the DS and choose Pokeball
- Then you select the Pokemon from your Pokedex and press A, and you are done
- There are different types of pokemon in the game. You can catch them with the Pokeball.
- The Pokeball you get at the beginning of the game.
- Pokeballs are small, round objects that allow you to see a Pokemon.
- You must pick a pokemon by pressing the
Pokemon Blazed Glazed is an action game, and you have been selected as the main character. In this game, you will have to collect Pokémon and use them to battle other Pokémon to defeat the trainer who’s trying to stop you from doing so. This walkthrough is designed to be simple, straightforward, and easy to follow. The walkthrough will contain all the steps and instructions required to beat the game.